We called this seminar “Pitch and Match” because three different clients pitched challenges to the C&E students, and the students had to choose a challenge and form a team to solve it. As the final week of winter quarter, we wanted students to be prepared to start spring quarter with an idea in mind and not waste time in the early weeks of spring.
The challenges that were pitched included:
OH HECK YEAH:
- Marketing: How might we gain more audience participation from the DU student community and engage them in OHY starting now through this summer?
- How might we gain more audience participation from the community of Denver and engage them in OHY starting now through this summer?
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER:
- What would be the perfect Driscoll Student Center? Reimagine the existing space.
- How do you get more maker culture at DU?
- How might we improve our mobile product or our web content for incoming college students?